Monday, October 21, 2013

My (Ex)-Boyfriend Jeans

style-rx.ca: My (ex)-boyfriend jeans

Much like a real-life boyfriend, finding the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans can be quite the challenge. It needs to fit you just right -- but not be too clingy or too baggy (or distant).



Back in the summer, I was on the hunt for the perfect pair of boyfriend jeans. I tried on several pairs, and I just wasn't ready to commit to any of them.

But looking at the fashion blogosphere, I saw that everyone had amazing pairs of boyfriend jeans and I experienced some serious FOMO. I became so desperate to be part of the boyfriend club, that I finally settled for a pair. They were on sale, they fit pretty okay, and they were good enough for the time being.

I was so excited at the prospect of my new boyfriend (jeans), I became kind of obsessed with them. I wore them constantly, and eventually grew to love them. I guess some boyfriend jeans (like some boyfriends) just grow on you. But in the end, they just weren't the perfect pair for me.

So, I am bidding adieu to my boyfriend jeans, and I am now on the hunt for a new pair. But before I officially break up with my boyfriend jeans, I thought I should share some of our best moments with you, dear readers.

style-rx.ca: My (ex)-boyfriend jeans

style-rx.ca: My (ex)-boyfriend jeans

style-rx.ca: My (ex)-boyfriend jeans

Jeans: Joe's Jeans
Shirt: J.Crew (also worn here)
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Preen x Aldo RISE
Watch: Michael Kors
Bracelet: Links of London




style-rx.ca: My (ex)-boyfriend jeans


style-rx.ca: My (ex)-boyfriend jeans
style-rx.ca: My (ex)-boyfriend jeans
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Zara
Bag: Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy 30
Watch: Karl Lagerfeld



style-rx.ca: My (ex)-boyfriend jeans


style-rx.ca: My (ex)-boyfriend jeans

style-rx.ca: My (ex)-boyfriend jeans

Shirt: Express
Jacket: Danier
Belt: H&M
Shoes: Jeffrey Campbell
Bag: Louis Vuitton Damier Speedy 30
Rings: Aldo
Watch: Karl Lagerfeld
Sunglasses: Joe Fresh


Oh, the memories. Onwards and upwards!
Image Map

No comments:

Post a Comment