Monday, August 5, 2013

#MANIMONDAY: Peachy Sparkles

Artistic Nail Design Colour Gloss


Confession: This manicure is actually from a few weeks ago, and I've since taken it off. I'm a huge fan of CND's Shellac (who isn't, really?) but I decided to be a little bit daring and try out Artistic Nail Design Colour Gloss. Overall, I was unimpressed. Though it does look really great when it's fresh, the colour quickly faded to a yellow-ish hue, and it chipped several times. I finally got so fed up with trying to fix it, I took it off after less than a week. Sad. Artistic does have great colours, but it definitely does not have the staying power of Shellac. 

Have you tried Artistic Nail Design before? Did it last for you? 

XO,
Madelyn

P.S. Let's be Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr and Pinterest friends! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment