Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Cara Delevingne records track in studio

OMG, you guys. The fashion world's biggest girl crush, Cara Delevingne, not only has the perfect brows, cheekbones and one of the most hilarious Instagram accounts...but she also sings!

We've previously heard Miss Delevingne sing "I Want Candy" in the campaign video for Katie Grand's autumn/winter '13 collaboration with Hogan. This track, however, kind of gives us a better feel of what her voice is really like. And it's pretty damn good.

Cara also plans to foray into the acting world...so it really makes me wonder...is there anything the girl can't do?! (Be a wifey, maybe, but that's it!). 

I think I just fell a little bit more in love.




And now I will continue to listen to this allllll daaaaay long.

What do you think of Cara's voice?

XO,
Madelyn

P.S. Let's be social media friends!
Instagram
Twitter
Tumblr
Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment